Are Hush Home products covered by a warranty?
Yes, all our products are covered by our world-class HushCare Warranty, for the periods listed below, starting from your order date:
● Your Hush Mattress, Loft Mattress: 12 years
● Your Miracle Pillow, OnePillow and/or Loft Pillow: 2 years
● Your Egyptian Cotton Hotel Sheets: 2 years
● Your All-Season Duvet: 5 years
● Your Waterproof Mattress Protector: 2 years
● Your Waterproof Pillow Protector: 2 years
● Your Luxury Hotel Towels: 1 year
Do you offer a warranty on the Solid Wood Bed?
All our beds are checked meticulously before delivery and we guarantee your bed will be free from defects when we deliver to your home. During assembly, if you do find a non-structural defect such as a scratch or dent, our team will fix this immediately, or if you discover a structural defect, we will offer a new replacement part (which may need to be shipped to your home). This guarantee is available during assembly and before the bed is signed for by the customer. If you require any repair in the future due to normal wear and tear, a cost may be applicable. Please contact us
for more details.
What are the terms and conditions of the HushCare Warranty?
A. Hush Home warrants its products against the defects in material and workmanship set forth below (“Defects”) for the time period set forth below from the time the product is purchased by you so long as the product is used normally for its intended purpose. For mattresses, normal use means that the mattress has been placed on flat, stable bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and user(s).
B. This limited warranty is valid only for the original purchaser from the original purchase date of a product that is purchased directly from Hush Home and is non-transferable. If the original purchaser sells or relinquishes ownership of the product to another, the subsequent owner accepts the product “as is”. The following are the time periods for which the limited warranty is valid: for a new mattress, 12 years; for a new pillow, 2 years; for a new sheet product, 2 years; for a new duvet, 5 years; for a new mattress protector, 2 years; and for new towels, 1 year.
C. This limited warranty covers the following Defects:
● Physical flaws in the craftsmanship of the product that causes permanent damage despite proper set-up and normal use
● For mattresses, a visible indentation or sag of 25 mm or larger when no weight is applied onto the mattress
D. This limited warranty does not cover the following:
● A normal increase in softness or settling of materials, or any normal wear and tear;
● Comfort preferences;
● Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, stains, bending, folding, standing or jumping on the product;
● Damage caused by washing, drying, or high temperature treatment;
● Any product (whether manufactured by Hush Home or not) sold by resellers;
● Minor manufacturing discrepancies or cosmetic flaws, such as uneven stitches;
● Odor (some of the materials used in our products have a natural odor);
● For mattresses, damage caused by using an improper base or foundation to support the mattress; and
● For mattresses, usage outside of Hong Kong.
E. During the limited warranty period applicable to a pillow, sheet product, duvet, mattress protector, and towel product, Hush Home will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective product free of charge. For the first two years of the limited warranty period applicable to a mattress, Hush Home will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective mattress free of charge. From the third to the twelfth year of such limited warranty period applicable to a mattress, a repair or replacement fee will be charged, calculated by the number of years of ownership multiplied by one twelfth (1/12) of the prevailing retail price of the product. Repaired products, or replacement products, are not subject to the warranty.
During the limited warranty period, transportation costs for repairing the defective product or delivering the replacement will be borne by the customer.
In case an identical product model or material is not available for a replacement, Hush Home reserves the right to substitute a comparable model or material.