Are Hush Home products covered by a warranty?
Yes, all Hush Home products are covered by the world-class HushCare Warranty, for the periods listed below, starting from your order date:
● Your Hush Mattress, Loft Mattress: 12 years
● Your Mattress Topper: 3 years
● Your Miracle Pillow, OnePillow and/or Loft Pillow: 1 year
● Your Egyptian Cotton Hotel Sheets: 1 year
● Your All-Season Duvet: 1 year
● Your Waterproof Mattress Protector: 1 year
● Your Waterproof Pillow Protector: 1 year
● Your Luxury Hotel Towels: 1 year
● Your Bedroom Furniture: 1 year
What are the terms and conditions of the HushCare Warranty?
A. Hush Home warrants its new products against the defects in material and workmanship set forth below (“Defects”) for the time period set forth below from the time the product is purchased by you so long as the product is used normally for its intended purpose. For mattresses, normal use means that the mattress has been used at home (and not for a commercial purpose) and placed on a flat, stable bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and user(s). Products sold as “Final Sale” or “Clearance” items are not covered by the HushCare Warranty.
B. This limited warranty is valid only for the original purchaser from the original purchase date of a product that is purchased directly from Hush Home and is non-transferable. If the original purchaser sells or relinquishes ownership of the product to another, the subsequent owner accepts the product “as is”.
C. The following are the time periods for which the limited warranty is valid: for a new mattress, 12 years; for a new mattress topper, 3 years; for new furniture, 1 year; for a new pillow, 1 year; for a new sheet product, 1 year; for a new duvet or blanket, 1
year; for a new protector, 1 year; and for a new towel, 1 year.
D. This limited warranty covers the following Defects:
● Physical flaws in the craftsmanship of the product that causes permanent damage despite proper handling and normal use
● For mattresses and mattress toppers, deterioration causing the mattress or the mattress topper to have a visible indentation or sag of 25 mm or larger when no weight is applied onto the mattress or the mattress topper and is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation, e.g. a supportive bed frame or (for mattress toppers) a non-matching mattress
E. This limited warranty does not cover the following:
● A normal increase in softness or settling of materials (including body or head indentation);
● Any normal wear and tear as a result of cleaning and intended use;
● Comfort preferences such as firmness, texture, feel, and breathability;
● Physical abuse, improper or abnormal use, improper installation, negligence resulting in damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, stains, bending, folding, standing or jumping on the product;
● Damage caused by washing, drying, or high temperature treatment;
● Damage caused by commercial use, such as in a hotel or store;
● Any product (whether manufactured by Hush Home or not) sold by resellers who are not authorized resellers;
● Minor manufacturing discrepancies or cosmetic flaws, such as uneven stitches and exposed threads;
● Damage such as mold, discoloration, smell, or bed bugs arising from poor care and/or external environmental conditions
● Odor (some of the materials used in our products have a natural odor);
● Any defect in the zipper after normal use;
● Usage outside of Hong Kong;
● Replacement of any non-defective parts (for example, if one component of a product is defective, we may choose to replace the defective component only);
● Damage resulting from cleaning the product in an inappropriate manner;
● Damage caused by use or storage of the product in an improper location (including storage in damp locations, areas infected with insects or rodents, excessive heat or proximity to a heat source, or any other unprotected storage areas);
● For mattresses, damage caused by using an improper base or foundation to support the mattress and the user;
● For mattress toppers, damage caused that results from the mattress topper not being continuously supported by a matching mattress on top of a proper foundation that is sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress topper, the mattress, and the user;
● For mattresses and mattress toppers, dimensions within the accepted manufacturing tolerance of +/- 4 cm of the quoted dimensions;
● For mattresses, mattress toppers, and furniture, structural or visual damage caused by Acts of God or other natural forces;
● For mattresses, mattress toppers, and furniture, if the recommended weight restrictions are not followed;
● For furniture, dings, dents, scratches, and discoloration or variation in color and finish; and
● For furniture, any unauthorized repair or replacement of parts.
F. During the limited warranty period applicable to a pillow, sheet product, duvet or blanket, protector, towel product, and furniture item, Hush Home will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective product free of charge. For up to the first two years of the limited warranty period applicable to a mattress and mattress topper, Hush Home will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective item free of charge. From the third to the twelfth year of such limited warranty period applicable to a mattress and mattress topper, a repair or replacement fee will be charged, calculated by the number of years of ownership multiplied by one twelfth (1/12) of the prevailing retail price of the product or replacement part. Warranty period will start from the date of original purchase. If an item is repaired or replaced under the warranty, the warranty period does not restart, but rather continues from the date of the original purchase.
During the limited warranty period, transportation costs for repairing the defective product or delivering the replacement will be borne by the customer.
In case an identical product model or material is not available for a replacement, Hush Home reserves the right to substitute a comparable model or material.